Monday, June 15, 2009

Grayson Cole is here!!!!

As most of you know by now, Grayson entered the world on Saturday, June 6th at 6:26 PM!!!

We had a scheduled c-section for Monday the 9th but my water broke Saturday morning around 11:00 am. I wasn't having strong contractions at all, so we didn't head to the hospital until about 3:30 that afternoon. I was wheeled into the OR at 6:00 for the c-section and Grayson was born at 6:26!!!

Grayson was 7 lbs 2 oz and 20 1/2 inches long! We were in the hospital until Tuesday afternoon and then headed home!! Recovery for me has been better than I expected although I still get sore and really tired each day. Josh has been an amazing help during this whole time!! It was hard to see him go back to work. The baby is sleeping through the night already and only waking up once or twice for feedings!!! We're so lucky!! haha

Josh and I are both amazed at the love that we have for our new son! He's been such a joy and we just love him so much!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grayson is such a blessing and such a beautiful little boy!! We are so blessed to have been a part of his first week home! We hope to have many, many happy times with our Grandson!!!!

Congratulations to you and many happy years ahead ~
Love,
Nana